Topics Katy Addresses For Various Audiences:
- General personal branding introductory talk
- Millennial issues impacting the personal and business brand
- Implicit bias and the personal brand
- Gender distinctions and the personal brand
- Conflict management to maintain a diverse workforce to keep the personal and business brands clear, consistent and compliant.
- Leadership Development via an effective personal brand
- Time, Stress and personal brand management
Click HERE to see a clip from one of Katy’s recent workshops.
Other Upcoming Events
- January11- Personal Branding, Stress & Time Management Workshop, San Diego, CA
- January 16- National Association of Women Business Owners, San Diego, CA
- February 15- Personal Branding Bootcamp starts! Puris Image offices, San Diego, CA
- March 22- SCMA Half-Day Institute, Sheraton Delfina Santa Monica, CA
- April 19- Personal Branding Bootcamp starts! Puris Image offices, San Diego, CA
- May 1- Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith, MCLE on Personal Branding, California
- May 3- Personal Branding Bootcamp starts! Puris Image offices, San Diego, CA
- May 18- Women In Science & Technology (WIST) Conference, California
- June 26- Taste of Personal Branding Workshop, San Diego, CA
- August 13- Taste of Personal Branding Workshop, San Diego, CA
- October 13- Handmade Crafters Conference, San Diego, CA
- October 23- Society of Human Resource Management, San Diego, CA
- November 8- Personal Branding Bootcamp starts! Puris Image offices, San Diego, CA
- January 10- GSDBA Finance Affinity Group, San Diego, CA
- January 13- GOG Speaker, Del Mar, CA
- February 8- North County Women In Networking, San Marcos, CA
- February 9- The New Leadership Paradigm Open House, La Jolla, CA
- February 23- NAPFA Quarterly Meeting, San Diego, CA
- February 25- AAUW College Women’s Leadership Day, San Diego, CA
- February 25- Planned Parenthood Corporate, San Diego, CA
- March 2- Personal Branding Boot Camp STARTS, Puris Image corporate offices, San Diego, CA
- March 21- GSDBA Marketing Affinity Group, San Diego, CA
- March 27- Veterinary Specialty Hospitals Customer Service Brand Training, San Diego, CA
- March 27-American Bar Association Young Lawyer’s Division/Law Practice Management Teleconference Series Seminar
- March 28- GOG Speaker, Old Town, CA
- April 9- San Diego Professional Coaches Alliance, San Diego, CA
- April 11- Provisors Collaboration of Professional Women Meeting, San Diego, CA
- April 23- Lee Hecht Harrison, San Diego, CA
- May 18- GOG Speaker, San Marcos, CA
- May 20- Veterinary Specialty Hospitals Symposium, San Diego, CA
- June 4- Strategic Wealth Associates, San Diego, CA
- June 15- Personal Branding Bootcamp STARTS
- June 21-22- Lynn Tillotson Pinker & Cox law firm presentation/Bar Association presentation, Dallas, TX
- August 3- American Bar Association (ABA) Annual Conference, Chicago, IL
- September 6- Bar Assocation CLE Speaker, San Diego, CA
- September 14- National Association Of Women Business Owners Seminar Series, San Diego, CA
- September 23- Women of Color in Law, Inc. Luncheon Speaker, San Diego, CA
- October 5- Personal Branding Bootcamp STARTS, San Diego, CA
- October 19-21, ABA LPM Women Rainmaker’s Conference, Lake Tahoe, CA
- October 27, Women In Insurance & Financial Services Annual Conference, Atlanta, GA
- November 2, MossAdams, San Diego, CA
Top 7 Reasons To Hire Katy:
- She not only brings personal and business branding expertise, but she brings passion.
- She is the branding and marketing expert.
- You get a lawyer and marketing/branding expert all in one.
- She has experience with many industries, including an insider’s perspective- she “gets” the people and the process.
- She guarantees your audience will benefit from her talk or else it is free.
- She inspires, entertains and educates each and every audience.
- Each talk is tailored to the audience guaranteeing freshness and authenticity.