Topics Katy Addresses For Various Audiences:
- General personal branding introductory talk
- Millennial issues impacting the personal and business brand
- Implicit bias and the personal brand
- Gender distinctions and the personal brand
- Conflict management to maintain a diverse workforce to keep the personal and business brands clear, consistent and compliant.
- Leadership Development via an effective personal brand
- Time, Stress and personal brand management
Click HERE to see a clip from one of Katy’s recent workshops.
Katy’s E-Speakers Profile
Other Upcoming Events
°January 26- Bootcamp in Seattle, WA
°January 28- Girls Inc. Women’s Speakers Series, San Diego, CA
°February 17- Emotional Resonance Factor ™ Webinar
°February 27- Indiana University Law School and Alumni Speakers Series, Indianapolis, IN
°January 10- Provisors, Orange County, CA
° January 21- Mother Attorneys Mentoring Association, Seattle, WA
°February 6-7- ABA Law Practice Meeting, Chicago, IL
°February 12- ABA Law Practice Division MCLE, “Ethics and Personal Branding: The Dos and Don’ts in Effectively Standing Out”, Webinar Series. Ethics credit has been requested.
°February 28- Kaiser Permanent, San Diego, CA
° March 6- Provisors, Orange County, CA
° March 11- Lawyers Club Professional Advancement Committee, San Diego, CA
° March 20-21- Duane Morris, LLP Women’s Initiative Workshop, Philadelphia, PA
° March 22- Leadership Council on Legal Diversity Conference, Dallas, TX
°April 29- The Canadian Institute, Women Lawyers Seminar, Montreal, Canada
°May 1-2- ABA Law Practice Meeting, St. Louis, MO
°May 5 & May 7- The Honor Foundation; Special Operations Forces Training, La Jolla, CA
°May 9- Provisors, Orange County, CA
°May 21- NAWBO BRAVO! Awards, Emcee, San Diego, CA
°June 10, June 18- San Diego Fire Chiefs Administrative Section, San Diego, CA
°July 24- Burns & McDonnell, Brea, CA
°July 28- Personal Branding Bootcamp STARTS!, Seattle, WA
°September 16-San Diego Fire Chiefs, San Diego, CA
°September18- Austin Music Industry Branding Webinar
°September20- Consumer Attorneys of San Diego 2014 Women Trial Lawyers Retreat, Indian Wells, CA
°September22- Bootcamp in Seattle, WA
°September 30- Austin Legal and Financial Adviser Branding Webinar
°October 17- Personal Branding Bootcamp STARTS, San Diego!
°October 27- Bootcamp in Seattle, WA
°November 7- ABA Law Practice Division Women Rainmakers Workshop, San Diego, CA
°November 13- North Carolina Bar Association Branding Webinar
°November 17- GOG luncheon speaker, Old Town, San Diego, CA
°November 24- Bootcamp in Seattle, WA
°December 13- Abelson Herron Halpern LLP firm event, Coronado, CA
°December 22- Bootcamp in Seattle, WA
Top 7 Reasons To Hire Katy:
- She not only brings personal and business branding expertise, but she brings passion.
- She is the branding and marketing expert.
- You get a lawyer and marketing/branding expert all in one.
- She has experience with many industries, including an insider’s perspective- she “gets” the people and the process.
- She guarantees your audience will benefit from her talk or else it is free.
- She inspires, entertains and educates each and every audience.
- Each talk is tailored to the audience guaranteeing freshness and authenticity.