Topics Katy Addresses For Various Audiences:
- General personal branding introductory talk
- Millennial issues impacting the personal and business brand
- Implicit bias and the personal brand
- Gender distinctions and the personal brand
- Conflict management to maintain a diverse workforce to keep the personal and business brands clear, consistent and compliant.
- Leadership Development via an effective personal brand
- Time, Stress and personal brand management
Click HERE to see a clip from one of Katy’s recent workshops.
Other Upcoming Events
°January 10- Provisors, Orange County, CA
° January 21- Mother Attorneys Mentoring Association, Seattle, WA
°February 6-7- ABA Law Practice Meeting, Chicago, IL
°February 12- ABA Law Practice Division MCLE, “Ethics and Personal Branding: The Dos and Don’ts in Effectively Standing Out”, Webinar Series. Ethics credit has been requested.
°February 28- Kaiser Permanent, San Diego, CA
° March 6- Provisors, Orange County, CA
° March 11- Lawyers Club Professional Advancement Committee, San Diego, CA
° March 20-21- Duane Morris, LLP Women’s Initiative Workshop, Philadelphia, PA
° March 22- Leadership Council on Legal Diversity Conference, Dallas, TX
°April 29- The Canadian Institute, Women Lawyers Seminar, Montreal, Canada
°May 1-2- ABA Law Practice Meeting, St. Louis, MO
°May 5 & May 7- The Honor Foundation; Special Operations Forces Training, La Jolla, CA
°May 9- Provisors, Orange County, CA
Top 7 Reasons To Hire Katy:
- She not only brings personal and business branding expertise, but she brings passion.
- She is the branding and marketing expert.
- You get a lawyer and marketing/branding expert all in one.
- She has experience with many industries, including an insider’s perspective- she “gets” the people and the process.
- She guarantees your audience will benefit from her talk or else it is free.
- She inspires, entertains and educates each and every audience.
- Each talk is tailored to the audience guaranteeing freshness and authenticity.